Wednesday, February 21, 2007

pervert pickdown poems...

this is what i and vineeth wrote on orkut scrapbook for various girls, the first line being girl specific. enjoy.

scary, your photo iss..a snake with a hiss..just a sec..ill piss...ahh..now miss...would u give me a kiss...dont delete thiss!

probably you will block me, you may...but not if i had my way...no no...i am not a gay...well...not in may....so hey...would you make my day...i am willing to pay.

cute cool charming bindaas...my ass..this is a pass..my horny lass..ao mere paas..bujhao meri pyaas...r u in my class?..cacophonous crass..your head is made of brass...or is it grass...or just bakwaas!

guru surf excel hai...i saw you on e-bay...below a gay...have u lost ur way..didnt get ur pay?...laying on hay...with hair(pubic) grey...u r my prey..go and pray..then play..ill eat your **** in a tray..nothing more to say

richa agarwall...did u get my call...i was waiting in the stall...in the mall..writing on the wall...noone stands tall..not as tall as hall..ready for a fall?..how big is ur ball?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

That's the only word for it.

Fighter Jet said...

its good and bad at the same time.....
good in rhyme..but when actually posted as scrap..hummm its not in good taste..but yeah..otherwise,its nice composition :)