Sunday, October 01, 2006

dreamy eyed

yesterday i had one sweet dream
about me having chocklate and ice cream
and flying over new york city
and wooing a girl by being witty

and then suddenly i heard a bell ring
and i also heard a hen sing
and then the sweet dream came to an end
and i was standing on yet another bend

the whole day went without a fuss
i caught the 8 o clock bus
and back i am at my home
nowhere to flow nowhere to roam

tonight i shall sleep and dream again
ill go on a ship ill go on a plane
but this time i shall not be woken
this poem is my last token

2 comments:

Preyas said...

Amazing poem!

Anonymous said...

Seeing these kind of posts reminds me of just how technology truly is omnipresent in this day and age, and I think it is safe to say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.

I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory drops, the possibility of downloading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could encounter in my lifetime.

(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16129580/does-the-r4-or-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds]R4 SDHC[/url] InterPost)